I got this from my mother and this is a proven health fact, on a personal story basis.
Story is this: she was diagnosed to have gallbladder stones. She tried this Regime and after a week, pea-sized stones came out from her. She went back to the doctor, and was diagnosed stone-free.
SOME RESEARCH I DID BEFORE POSTING THIS:
1. Taiwanese, Dr Lai Chiu Nan, a chemistry dortorate holder and former cancer researcher in one of America's top cancer research institutions, who now teaches natural health.
2. There are possible dangers in doing this, like if the stone is so large, it might get stuck on your gallbladder instead of having it slip out of your body. Well, there are risks either the surgical removal or the natural one. I suggest, follow what my mother did. Have a doctor check it before or after doing this regime. That is, if you are suspicious of having gallbladder stones in your body. I think, trying the natural one is just like having a cleansing diet - that's my opinion.
3. It doesn't work for everyone. While somebody tried it and nothing happened, the first hand information I got is my mother tried it, and it worked. I she even had a photo of the gallbladder stone but I can't find it in her FB.
4. If it does work and stones came out - go back to the doctor and have it checked. Some though, still have gall bladder stones - not everything was purged. It's a case to case basis.
5. Diarrhea - well, just a small and tiny possibility - be prepared. Besides, you're cleansing right?
ONE WEBSITE THAT YOU CAN READ FURTHER FOR IT'S QUESTION AND ANSWER PORTION:
From Natural Cancer Cures: "The bottom line is this: Natural remedies, such as this natural way to cleanse gall stone, are NOT for everyone. It is for people who dare to take responsibility for their own health rather than those who simply rely on doctors and blindly accept whatever doctors tell them. It is for those who are willing and able to find out and understand things for themselves."
THE ACTUAL EMAIL I RECEIVED AND STEPS USED BY MY MOTHER:
Gallstones Removal (6-day treatment)
This is a useful piece of information that you may have received before. This is true and it works. You can 'google' Dr Lai Chiu-Nan to find out more about her and the feedbacks of this treatment.
Pictures first, explanation and procedure follows:
2. Common Bile Duct
|Read more tips and testimonies here!|
REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan
It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Chiu Nan is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime.. Gallstones may not be everyone's concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer. 'Cancer is never the first illness,' Chiu Nan points out. 'Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer.
In my research in China , I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big or small, many or few.
One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area.' So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally.
The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever
you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
5. At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The
oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
PS. 1cup=250ml, ½ cup lemon juice=3 lemons (aprox.)
The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. 'Usually they float,'
Chiu Nan notes. 'You might wan t to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many.'
'Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.'
I have nothing to conclude regarding the Regimen on a personal note, except that it worked for my mother.
I will try it hopefully before summer, though. Will update this blog on what will happen.
Thanks for reading!